Electrician in Delmar, NY
Trusted Contractor for Safe & Reliable Electrical Repair, Installation, Wiring & More
No one likes dealing with electrical problems. From broken lighting systems to faulty fixtures, not being able to get the power and light you need is always a major pain. However, it's important to remember that in addition to being frustrating, electrical issues can also be very dangerous. While you may be tempted to try to take care of these issues on your own, this usually only makes things worse in the long run, and may jeopardize the well-being of yourself and the rest of your household. That's why next time some part of your electrical system is malfunctioning, you're better off contacting our licensed electricians in Delmar, NY.
Mel Carr Electric is a full-service electrical company, meaning that our team has the tools, training, and technology to resolve your electrical issues safely and efficiently. You can count on our electricians to always show up on-time, in uniform, and equipped with the latest, industry-leading equipment. We promise to always clean up after ourselves following every service appointment, showing your home the same care and respect we would expect to receive ourselves. Our trusted electricians in Delmar are also up-to-date on all relevant safety and building codes, and promise to be helpful and friendly throughout the service process. And to top it off, we stand by our work, providing guarantees for all our exceptional electrical services. For electrical experts that are trusted throughout Delmar and the surrounding areas, call Mel Carr Electric today, and experience consistent, reliable electricity all year-long.
Delmar Electrical Repairs
Your electrical system is one of the more intricate components of your household, which unfortunately means there are many issues that can occur with it. This is why electrical work is no job for an amateur; it takes a licensed professional to provide proper electrical service, and fortunately, that's exactly what you get with Mel Carr Electrical.
Our electricians in Delmar have pretty much seen it all over time, meaning they know how to identify problems almost right away. This allows us to fix issues quicker, without sacrificing on the safety and craftsmanship your home deserves. If something is wrong with your electrical system, ignoring the problem could be dangerous, and even make it worse, so do not hesitate to call Mel Carr for an electrical repair ASAP.
We provide the following electrical repairs in Delmar:
Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
- Buzzing - It might seem like electricity does everything on the face of the planet, but one thing it's not supposed to do is make noise. If you hear your lights or electrical panel buzzing then contact our electricians in Delmar for an inspection.
- A power brick connected to another - This might seem like a handy solution to not having enough electrical outlets, but it's actually a fire hazard. Call us in to add another outlet so you can have what you need without putting your home or business at risk.
- Flickering lights - Another indication that you should call in an electrician in Delmar is flickering lights. Your AC and fridge take up more electricity than you might think and your electrical grid is spread too thin, and this might be an indication that you need electrical panel replacement.
- Your electrical outlet is warm to the touch - Like noise, electricity isn't supposed to heat up unless it's your furnace. It means the wiring on the inside of your outlet wasn't done properly and you need a rewiring.
How To Tell You Need New Lighting Installation
- Flickering lights - If all of your lights are flickering, this is an indication that your electrical grid is spread too thin and you might want to upgrade your electrical panel. But if you have one light that's being finnicky, then it might just be that you need a new lighting installation.
- You want to change the color - Sometimes lights can be too white or maybe you want to add a certain ambiance to your indoor lighting experience. The feel of your lighting is an important characteristic and is something you can upgrade by giving us a call today.
- You don't have LED lights - Not only do LED lights last considerably longer than do traditional light bulbs, but they use less energy as well. If you don't have LED lights, consult our Delmar lighting installation experts to spend less on bulbs over time and on your electrical bill each month.
- The fixtures don't go with your interior design - If your interior design has changed since you chose your lighting fixtures, it might be time for an upgrade. What was in the last time you installed new lights might not be what's fashionable today so consider your options.
Delmar Electrical Installations
Upgrading your electrical system can be a huge pain, or it can be fairly easy. Instead of going with some inexperienced contractor, contact Mel Carr Electric when you need to install new electrical equipment. Our seasoned electricians in Delmar can help outfit your house with a variety of equipment, from basic electrical switches to cutting-edge entertainment systems.
We can also help you improve safety by putting in a home security system, including motion-detecting lights and video cameras. And with services available for vehicle chargers, ceiling fans, and LED lighting, Mel Carr makes it easy to get all the energy-efficient electrical installations in Delmar that you need.
Electrical Inspections & Maintenance in Delmar
Every responsible homeowner should call for an electrical safety inspection periodically. At Mel Carr Electric, we offer comprehensive electrical maintenance and inspections in Delmar to help you avoid dangerous situations and save you money on unnecessary repairs.
You may have noticed your electrical system acting strange, causing your lights to flicker on and off. Or maybe your power bill has been oddly high lately. Or maybe you've simply lived in the same property for a long time, and never had your electrical equipment looked at. Whatever the reason, there's never a bad time to call Mel Carr Electric for an inspection. Older homes often have electrical panels that can be hazardous, so do not hesitate to contact our experienced electricians in Delmar today.
Schedule industry-leading service with our experienced electricians in Delmar, NY, by submitting a contact form online or calling (518) 500-3042 today!
"Excellent work as always."Your professionalism is to be commended.- Jessica Reiner
"Gary was wonderful"Very satisfied and I would highly recommend the company as a result.- Carol
"Ethan figured out the problem and resolved it quickly"We couldn’t be happier with their performance.- Ed
"Brock with Mel Carr electric was excellent."No question, Mel Carr gained a customer for life!- Simone
"I recommend Mel Carr!!"In a few short minutes everything was good as new.- Gary C
"Working with Gary is great."He is courteous and pays attention to the details- Anthony
"I cant wait to work with Mel Carr again."From the minute I called Mel Carr I was treated amazing.- Jalisa
"Definitely going back for their service in the future."Brock was very nice and professional.- Lester